Autism and Special Needs
Tools that teach you to Succeed
If you're just starting out, this kit has all the tools you need to give your child a head start. With 368 vivid high quality laminated photo cards, a shape, color and number workbook with 20 laminated cards and two excellent social story-books, your child will learn to match, describe, label, respond, complete a sentence, numbers, colors, shapes and appropriate social behavior. After careful thought and customer feedback, this set has been compiled to help children move ahead fast.
What's in this set?
- Four Learn to Talk About Packs
- Learn to talk about Animals
- Learn to talk about Nature
- Learn to talk about Toys, Baby & Clothes
- Learn to talk about Household items
- These will teach your child to label AND describe objects. These cards give your child the skills to talk about something with another person. Everything you need is included on the back of the cards and the instructions. The cards are high quality photo images so that children relate to the realistic items.
- Fill-ins and Reversals
- This teaches a child all the prerequisite skills for having a conversation. Step one is the ability to finish a sentence. Step two is to be able to reverse it. This ensures language comprehension.
- Rooms of the House
- This an essential starter pack which helps children understand the space they live in and what we find in each room.
- Shapes, colors and number workbook with cards
- This item will ensure your child can identify shapes, colors, match, numbers and early counting skills.
- Match Identical & Non-Identical Items
- This will teach your child to categorize and teach your child to match identical and non-identical items.
- Two excellent social story-books
- The well known Now I Get it! social story books are effective for teaching appropriate social behavior. The Books are The Beach and the Playground and The Restaurant and the Movies.
- TECHNICAL INFO
- Part #: SK401 Recommended Ages: Newly diagnosed